Well, how about “as much as” a giant burrito? Or “almost as much as” a giant burrito…stuffed with homemade guacamole and hot sauce? The countdown is on, friends, boy and girl are heading back to the homeland for the holidays. All the preparation and planning is to blame for our lack of posting…we’re so excited about what’s ahead we’ve forgotten to fill you in on what we’ve been up to. Surely that is to come. For now, let’s talk about Cali-for-nii-aaa. And all the food we’re going to eat! Of course we miss our families and are more than excited for the fun to be had…but we can’ wait to eat! A preliminary list of our Bay Area to-do’s:
– Consume as much Mexican food as possible. Gordo’s get ready – boy has his sights on a steak quesadilla.
– Pay hommage (aka spend money) to girl’s church, Target.
– Raking leaves at Grandma Emma’s…honestly, who would’ve imagined that girl likes raking leaves? Though it’s a necessary workout after her famous breakfast we will surely be eating. Chile verde anyone?
– Shopping, shopping, shopping! Hello TJ Maxx, Nordstrom and Macy’s after Christmas! Can we say Target again?
– Zachary’s deep dish pizza.
-Hockey for boy, Dailey Method for girl.
– Wine tasting for Papa Tom’s birthday…we can’t completely leave France behind!
– Yogurt Park and Fenton’s…ice cream sundaes are in order!
– Vegas, baby!
– Driving! No metro for three whole weeks! A thought that puts a Cheshire Cat’s girn out our face.
We have full intentions of sharing all of our adventurings back at home here – so be sure to stop by if you’re in the mood for mouth-watering jealousy!